Monday, August 19, 2013

Celebration of Love.

Our eyes meet, we need no words to be spoken between us.
We have done this before, many times.
I embrace you with all the poise and charm, you expect of your champion.
I hold you in my arms as we move as one body in the night. 

My stomach to yours we glide through positions, muscles straining in unison.
Soon you relax in the certain safety of my manly embrace,
as I lead you step by step through  graceful rhythms of love.
Twisting and turning with elegant delight.
 
My right hand on the small of your naked back, my left behind your head.
I lift you up, my face to your breast as we slowly roll, twist and turn.
Your legs wrapped tightly around me,
you arch back.

I grab your shoulders your elbows your forearms
and finally your hands and mine clasp as you continue to lean backwards,
slowly… sensually…
lingering in each moment of sinful delight.

Suddenly your arms fly up and surround my neck,
and you kiss me in perfect time to the final beat of ecstasy.

The music stops,
you slide off of me and onto your feet.
I gracefully hold your hand high as we present ourselves one last time to the audience,
a final bow to the judges.

I lead you off the dance floor to the table reserved for couple 112
Where we rejoin our friends and lovers, yours and mine.
They leap to their feet as our score for Argentine Tango is announced.

The ballroom erupts in celebration of our victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment